KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SOCIETY (KMS), SINGAPORE
Participants will explore what KRO’s do to achieve sustained leadership and high performance through knowledge-based strategic initiatives. They will then assess their own performance against the six iKMS criteria to create a foundation for future knowledge-based initiatives. As we explore the criteria, we will share stories of success and lessons learned and how these are critical to ongoing success. Participants will leave with a full self-assessment of their own organization and a list of initiatives they can adapt as part of their own strategic plan to achieve KRO status.
This workshop uses action learning techniques to enable participants to experience using the creative approaches to explore knowledge readiness. This interactive approach to facilitation is designed to stimulate constructive conversations around a wide variety of topics related to behaviour and relationships and their impact on knowledge sharing and flow in organisations. Personal experiences, insights and assessment relating to the KRO criteria will be shared by the participants through conversations and activities in a process of knowledge co-creation.
Outcomes (intangible and longer-term impacts, knowledge and learning implications)
1. Build confidence to facilitate KRO conversations to align stakeholders for success
2. Improve performance and influence to deliver desired outcomes
3. Enhance capability and confidence to effectively lead knowledge-informed change
4. Leverage cultural aspects to increase collaboration, reduce risk and conflict
5. Build reputation of internal knowledge communities as professionals who can be trusted to understand differences in perspectives and effectively adapt for new challenges
Outputs (tangible shorter-term results)
1. Self-assessment of own organisation against iKMS KRO criteria
2. List of potential initiatives to accelerate knowledge-based initiatives
3. Range of effective stakeholder engagement activities
4. Connections to other professionals interested in achieving KRO status
About the Presenter:
Dr. Arthur Shelley is an independent educator and capability development Consultant with over 30 years professional experience. he has held a variety of professional roles including managing international projects in Australia, Europe, Asia, and USA.